Virtual Talk with Tanna - 90 Minutes
Congratulations! You are about to experience TANNA BY DESIGN’s Virtual Interior Design Consultation, an eDesign ‘do-it-yourself’ online option to assist you with your interior design questions.
Your choice! Spend this 2-hour online time designing anyway you select. Your chance to have a one on one conversation regarding your design project. Get valuable design advice from one of the top interior designers in the Northwest!
NEED HELP WITH YOUR DESIGN DILEMMA
Thinking about painting your cabinets or buying new? Debating between a gold or silver finish?
Searching for the perfect area rug? Can't decide which color to paint your Living Room?
Thinking about buying various accents pieces, but not sure if they work with your decor?
HOW IT WORKS
You will begin by purchasing the Virtual Interior Design Consultation (on this page) to get started. You will set up your secure account in MyDoma (our online platform to manage our working relationship). Once completed, you will have access to all of the tools necessary for your project. On the left column of your Studio is where you will find your To-Do List. Complete the Questionnaire. This will prepare Tanna for your consultation.
Once the Questionnaire has been submitted, you will receive a Contractual Agreement in your Studio to sign. Next, use the Appointment tab to view Tanna’s calendar and book your STEP ONE, which is your 15 minute Complimentary Discovery Call via phone.
Following your Discovery Call, you will schedule STEP TWO, which is your Two-Hour Virtual Interior Design Consultation. Use the Appointment tab to view Tanna’s calendar and book your Two-Hour Virtual Interior Design Consultation, via phone or ZOOM, whichever you prefer.
Once your consultation is complete, Tanna will email a summary including everything you talked about!
Please be sure to provide your phone number and email address; once your time and date are confirmed, we will contact you directly for your session.
Please prepare with as much information as possible to help TANNA answer your questions quickly and accurately.
Below are example questions asked by other clients:
- I have an awkward ceiling height, where should I hang my drapery rod?
- What color should I paint my child's bedroom?
- My Living Room area rug seems too small, any suggestions?
- I have purchased a chandelier to go over my dining room table, how high off the table should I hang it?
- I can't decide between two finishes, can you help?
- I have selected a fabric for my dining chairs but I am worried about stains and spills?
- I have found the perfect coffee table but not sure which finish, can you help me choose based on my provided options?
- Are blinds still in style, can you give me your opinion?
- I have selected my paint colors, but I don't know how to combine them, what are your thoughts?
- How much should my countertop overhang for my kitchen stools?
Want more? Return to Virtual Design: https://tannabydesign.mydomastudio.com/store/virtualdesign